Monday, June 7, 2010

How Much Daylight Is Gained In January

Tribute to Dionisio Álvarez Cueto in IMC 2010


The last weekend (5 and 6 June), in Toledo, I had the real pleasure of visiting the IMC 2,010. Miniatures International Contest in 2010, was a target for a large group of important miniaturist. All of them were concluded in the draft to make a tribute to Dionisio Álvarez Cueto. From my humble point of view, a goal more than achieved, in a high level, with facilities more than adequate and very good condition for those that we have fond that the plastic modeling. I want to thank the effort and the high standard shown by all participants and especially because I enjoyed very much.
leave only some of the pictures that my camera could compact perform. Quality are not enough to honor the work done, but I wanted to leave something on the blog that reviews the event.
also express my congratulations to the Association of King's Thirds, for organizing the 2010 IMC.
As links where you can see the processes of modeling and painting or honoree's own work can be used:
www.cueto.byethost3.com
www.dionisioalvarez.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment