Thursday, December 9, 2010

Which Weight Machines Are Best For Boobs

Bailen 1808 Francisco de Longa

eseoso D images that refer to this period of time devoted to the Blog and no greater aim than fill that need, I have dared, once again, to make "copies" of one teacher: Jose M. Well. In the book of "Andalusia and its militias," the author said, a picture, signing on 1,989, one of the famous pole vaulter of Bailen. Participants in that battle, the importance of all known for the bad publicity to the invincible army of Napoleon, has a black and white drawing on which I dare "copy" and "color."
Already in next posts I will tell you both the book and themselves Xerez garocho or Lancers. For now I leave another image from that of Internet search so difficult.
Of course I accept any kind of criticism .... All not able to be constructive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment