Sunday, November 21, 2010

How To Make Noise Makers For Cheer Competitions

ANTI CRISIS TOUR SEVILLA 2010



PARADISE LOST

Through the centuries,
by anything in the world, I
, sleepless, looking for you.
.
Behind me, imperceptible,
without grazed my shoulder, my angel
dead watch.
.
Where Paradise
shadow, you who have you been? Question
with silence.
. Cities
unanswered
speechless rivers, mountains
without echoes, silent seas.
.
Nobody knows. Men
fixed, standing at the edge
stop the graves,
.
ignore me. Bird sad
petrified songs
course ecstatic,
.
blind. They know nothing.
Without sun, wind old
inert in the leagues, walking, rising
charred
falling back, Little said.


Diluted, formless
the truth that hides itself,
avoid me heaven.
.
already at the end of the Earth,
on the last edge, sliding
eyes

dead in me the hope that

green porch looking into the black chasms.
. Oh
gap shadows!
Hervidero the world! Confusion
What ever!
.
Back, back! What horror
of darkness without voices!
I lost my soul!
.
-Angel dead, wake up.
Where are you?
lightning illuminates your return.
.
Silence. More silence.

Stationary pulses of endless night.
.
Paradise Lost!
fetch-missing, I
without light forever.














0 comments:

Post a Comment