Friday, May 7, 2010

Hives With A Viral Infection

FREEDOM FOR ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS OF DOCUMENTATION CENTER


From this trench of struggle Bolivarian I extend a greeting from me and of political prisoners and prisoners of war of the FARC-EP.


prisoner 14 months I've been in difficult health conditions, overcrowding, poor food, but with the revolutionary morale high and the firm conviction of fighting for a new and sovereign Colombia. During this time I have been subjected to numerous pressures from the illegitimate state, but not violations of my rights, and criminalizing the false mount a guerrilla deserter to my son, when he has been throughout his life a farmer unconnected with our movement can reverse my revolutionary commitment, or submit to the fallacious "Justice and Peace Law," which do not accept, or accept, not only by my principles, but because I keep under my orders from higher organisms.


guerrilla fighter
As I got up in arms 30 years ago against a terrorist state for decades has wiped out the political and social opposition, by my military experience I can testify, contrary to the claims of the official discourse and means of disinformation, which the FARC-EP we are strengthened and qualified politically and militarily, in part thanks to the hand of the state has helped us refine our ranks of traitors, toads, deserters and infiltrators as negative elements for the development of insurgency.


Those of us who endure, who are the vast majority of farianos militants, continue to insist on finding a political solution to the social and armed conflict to take us - how would the liberator - the greatest happiness possible for the Colombian people.


In this regard, and as a first step in this direction, I express my availability and my fellow prisoners for humanitarian exchange or any other guidance that the staff disponga.Saludo the FARC-EP has been promoting the efforts of Senator Piedad Cordoba and Colombians for Peace, that listening to the national and international outrage, has directed all its efforts to realizing this ambition popular.


200 Years of the cry for independence that was truncated by the narrow interests of the Colombian oligarchy, we endorse the flags of the Gaitana, Bolívar and Nariño, Manuel, James, Raul and Ivan, and many others who have given their lives for the conquest of a new and definitive independence.

From the dungeons Colombian

We win and jury win!


"BLACK ANTONIO" FARC EP



0 comments:

Post a Comment